Hungry Hungry Veganos is at Wordpress.com

You can find the actual blog and ALL of the posts at http://hungryhungryveganos.wordpress.com

Thank you :)

Some Hungry Hungry Veganos from Wordpress.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

They are strong to endure to hugely painfully sad


Wen Chuan-"are many for the past two yearses times, imitate a Buddha to come clearly to view."Wen Jia Bao first after recalling the Wen Chuan earthquake occurrence, he investigates in the green Chuan of career."That is May 14, 2008, I take train to the wide dollar took a rest on the car for a night, the second day May 15, I early rise early the bed took car to arrive white Long Jiang, white Long Jiang rise in sweet south, inflow Yangtze River, I by boat follow white Long Jiang go upstream and get into green Chuan, because of at that time green Chuan all roads already impassability."
"Green Chuan is wide dollar county with the most serious extent of disaster, I saw at that time of was the house that shook Kua everywhere, broke of bridge ……" Wen Jia Bao is recollection said that our people very of good, they are strong to endure to hugely painfully sad, I remembered having a vivid case, when I sent greetings residents, he passed to I am a letter.He home head someone die in an accident, but he still appreciates government in the letter and also encourages that people won a difficulty, I reading the letter, the in the mind is specially sad.

No comments: